The 3rd quarter CVHA Board meeting will be Saturday, 01 August, 9am at Scott and Bernie Rush’s home in CV 1, 16608 Crystal Dr. E.
All homeowners are invited. It is a great way to meet the Board members and hear about all the current CVHA issues.
There will be two Board positions opening in January 2016. If you think you might be interested, come and see what we do, and if you would be interested in serving on the Board.
Click here for the full summer newsletter.
CVHA Community Picnic
- The Community Picnic will be held on Saturday, 01 August from noon to 4pm, at the McNabb / Rush homes in CV 1 (at the intersection of Crystal Drive and Chinook Lane). The Association will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, and potato salad. Please bring your own beverages.
- This is a great time to meet your neighbors and learn more about the neighborhood. There are a number of new families in the Village that are especially welcome.
- Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Scott at 206.719.8436, so that we can plan the amount of food.
Summer Work Party Weekend
The Summer Work Party Weekend will be held on Saturday and Sunday August 22nd and 23rd from 9:00am to Noon each day. We will convene at the north cul-de-sac in CV1. This year’s projects are the following:
- Excavate/prepare areas for installation of the remaining water meters.
- Clear and pile scotch broom in the common area between CV1 and CV2.
Please bring the following if you can: Shovel, small garden trowel, metal rake, and work gloves.